EduCorp has all the rights to select the papers from the conference to publish in the National/International Journals. EduCorp selects the paper from the conferences for publishing in the International Journal and revisions in the paper may be called for.
The plagiarism policy ensures authors give due credit to other authors while referencing and it protects academic integrity of the research community.
The tentative time period for Publication:
Paper Submission and Publication in EduCorp International Conferences:
Attending EduCorp International Conferences:
1. Send your Original Research paper.
2. Test the plagiarism by yourself before submitting the paper.
3. Send the paper in .Doc Format and take the help of Sample paper from the conference website and read the "Rules and Regulations" of the Conference Carefully.
4. Note the last date of Paper submission form the conference website and send the paper before the last date of Submission
5. Note the Last date of Registration. If your paper got selected you must confirm the registration before last date of registration. Your registration will not be considered after last date of registration and no money will be refunded.
6. Do visit the official conference website(only) and use the official mail id of the conference for all the latest information.(Always refresh the web page for any update)
7. Do check your registered mail ID and Mobile number regularly. Any conference notifications will be communicated through mail and Mobile only.
8. Do Ask for the "Conference Schedule mail " from the Conference Coordinator after Last date of registration only.
1. Do not book your tickets and hotels before taking the "Conference Schedule mail " from our Conference Coordinator. Any financial loss due to travel cancellation/travel rescheduling will not be provided by the organizer due to conference rescheduling.
2. Do not reach the venue before or after the reporting time on the day of the conference.
3. Do not use any adult picture, Controversial map or Picture while presenting and publishing your paper.
4. Do not consider the Payment Confirmation mail(From Payment Gateway) as the Final Confirmation mail. Wait for the "Conference Schedule mail " from the organizer.
EduCorp Centre for Research and Advanced Studies
Head Office - No.7 / 158 A, Annex-2, Sree Bhavan, Tholoor, Aryanad. PO, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala- 696642, Regional Office - TC 9/1053-1, First floor, Sreerekha, Mangalam Lane, Sasthamangalam, Trivandrum, Kerala - 695010, Kerala 695572
Copyright © 2011 EduCorp Centre for Research and Advanced Studies Pvt. LTD
All Rights Reserved.
We Build Your Career !!!!